2016 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person
Part 8 - Terrorism Prevention and Response Act of 2002
- § 39-13-801. Short title.
- § 39-13-802. Legislative intent.
- § 39-13-803. Part definitions.
- § 39-13-804. Intentional release of dangerous chemical or hazardous material with intent of causing harm.
- § 39-13-805. Commission of act of terrorism.
- § 39-13-806. Weapons of mass destruction.
- § 39-13-807. Provision of support or resources to designated entity or to persons committing or attempting an act of terrorism -- Exception.
- § 39-13-808. Distribution or delivery of any substance as an act of terrorism or as a hoax.
- § 39-13-809. Religious justification for violence or criminal activity prohibited.
- § 39-13-810. Forfeiture of property associated with terrorist acts.
- § 39-13-811. Civil action available to victims.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.