2016 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 12 - General Offenses
Part 1 - Inchoate Offenses
- § 39-12-101. Criminal attempt.
- § 39-12-102. Solicitation -- Defenses disallowed.
- § 39-12-103. Criminal conspiracy.
- § 39-12-104. Renunciation defense.
- § 39-12-105. Incapacity, irresponsibility or immunity of party to attempt, solicitation or conspiracy -- Defenses.
- § 39-12-106. Multiple convictions.
- § 39-12-107. Grading attempt, solicitation and conspiracy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.