2016 Tennessee Code
Title 36 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 6 - Child Custody and Visitation
Part 1 - General Custody Provisions
- § 36-6-101. Decree for custody and support of child -- Enforcement -- Juvenile court jurisdiction -- Presumption of parental fitness -- Educational seminars.
- § 36-6-102. Custody, visitation and inheritance rights denied to parent convicted of rape where child conceived from crime -- Exception -- Child support obligation.
- § 36-6-103. Child's medical records.
- § 36-6-104. Copy of child's school records -- Furnishing to noncustodial or nonresident parents.
- § 36-6-105. Schools or day care centers -- Change in physical custody of child.
- § 36-6-106. Child custody.
- § 36-6-107. Mediation in cases involving domestic abuse.
- § 36-6-108. Parental relocation.
- § 36-6-109. Notice of hearing.
- § 36-6-110. Rights of non-custodial parents.
- § 36-6-111. Stay of interlocutory or final judgment.
- § 36-6-112. Parent alleging abuse.
- § 36-6-113. [Repealed.]
- § 36-6-114. False allegations of sexual abuse in furtherance of litigation.
- § 36-6-115. Requirements to be met by parent for return of child removed from custody due to parent's drug abuse.
- § 36-6-116. Temporary injunctions upon service of complaint other than complaint for divorce or legal separation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.