2016 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies and Special Proceedings
Chapter 34 - Torts
Part 2 - Tort Liability
- § 29-34-201. Injuries suffered in committing or attempting to commit felony on property of another -- Recovery barred -- Scope of immunity for one injuring a perpetrator of a criminal offense.
- § 29-34-202. Immunity for natural gas providers -- Exceptions -- Product liability claims.
- § 29-34-203. Immunity for first responders in responding to emergency calls.
- § 29-34-204. Charitable fundraisers -- Immunity from suit.
- § 29-34-205. Commonsense consumption.
- § 29-34-206. Liability for providing firefighting equipment to volunteer departments.
- § 29-34-207. Liability for liquefied petroleum gas.
- § 29-34-208. Liability of possessor of real property for harm to trespasser.
- § 29-34-209. Immunity for forcible entry of a motor vehicle to remove minor or animal.
- § 29-34-210. Protection of Volunteer-Insured Drivers of the Elderly (PROVIDE) Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.