2016 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies and Special Proceedings
Chapter 11 - Contribution Among Tort-Feasors
- § 29-11-101. Short title.
- § 29-11-102. Right of contribution among tort-feasors -- Exceptions -- Subrogation -- Indemnity.
- § 29-11-103. Determination of proportionate share of shared liability.
- § 29-11-104. Enforcement of contribution -- Procedure -- Limitation.
- § 29-11-105. Effect of release or covenant not to sue upon liability of other tort-feasors.
- § 29-11-106. Construction of chapter.
- § 29-11-107. Liability for damages in civil action governed by comparative fault -- When doctrine of joint and several liability applies -- Doctrines of vicarious liability and respondeat superior unaffected -- Allocation of fault by trier of fact.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.