2016 Tennessee Code
Title 16 - Courts
Chapter 6 - Criminal Justice Veterans Compensation Act ("Cjvc") of 2015
§ 16-6-106. Prohibited uses of veterans treatment court program grant awards.
The department of mental health and substance abuse services veterans treatment court program grant awards shall not be:
(1) Used to pay for costs not directly related to veterans treatment court program operations;
(2) Made to any court that does not agree to operate its veterans treatment court program in accordance with the principles set out in this chapter;
(3) Used for construction or land acquisition;
(4) Used to pay bonuses or commissions to any individuals or organizations; or
(5) Used to form a corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.