2016 Tennessee Code
Title 16 - Courts
Chapter 6 - Criminal Justice Veterans Compensation Act ("Cjvc") of 2015
§ 16-6-104. Administration by department of mental health and substance abuse services.
The department of mental health and substance abuse services shall administer veterans treatment court programs by:
(1) Defining, developing, and gathering outcome measures for veterans treatment court programs, established by this chapter;
(2) Collecting, reporting, and disseminating veterans court treatment program data;
(3) Supporting a state veterans treatment mentor program;
(4) Sponsoring and coordinating state veterans treatment court program training;
(5) Awarding, administering, and evaluating state veterans treatment court program grants;
(6) Developing standards of operation for veterans treatment court programs to ensure there is a significant population of veterans in the criminal justice system willing to volunteer to participate in veterans treatment court programs so that funds are allocated to meet the greatest need; and
(7) Establishing three (3) veterans treatment court advisory committee member positions on the drug court advisory committee established by § 16-22-108.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.