2015 Tennessee Code
Title 63 - Professions Of The Healing Arts
Chapter 1 - Division of Health Related Boards
Part 3 - Pain Management Clinics
§ 63-1-302 - Exemptions from part.
This part does not apply to:
(1) A medical or dental school, an osteopathic medical school, a nursing school, a physician assistant program or an outpatient clinic associated with any of the foregoing schools or programs, including, but not limited to, clinics that have an agreement to train residents by members of that clinic who are appointed as adjunct faculty of the school or program;
(2) A hospital as defined in § 68-11-201, including any outpatient facility or clinic of a hospital if such outpatient facility or clinic is regulated under title 68;
(3) Hospice services as defined in § 68-11-201;
(4) A nursing home as defined in § 68-11-201;
(5) A facility maintained or operated by this state; or
(6) A hospital or clinic maintained or operated by the federal government.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.