2015 Tennessee Code
Title 37 - Juveniles
Chapter 1 - Juvenile Courts and Proceedings
Part 8 - Permanent Guardianship
- § 37-1-801 - Power of the juvenile courts to appoint a permanent guardian.
- § 37-1-802 - Who may be appointed permanent guardian -- Criteria for children and permanent guardian -- Best interests determination.
- § 37-1-803 - Permanent guardianship not a termination of parent child relationship -- Visitation, contact and sharing of information.
- § 37-1-804 - Custody -- Rights and responsibilities of permanent guardian -- Liability.
- § 37-1-805 - Jurisdiction of court.
- § 37-1-806 - Modification or termination.
- § 37-1-807 - Monetary support of the child -- How child claimed for tax purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.