2015 Tennessee Code
Title 36 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 7 - Uniform Deployed Parents Custody and Visitation Act
Part 1 - General Provisions
- § 36-7-101 - Short title.
- § 36-7-102 - Chapter definitions.
- § 36-7-103 - Remedies for noncompliance.
- § 36-7-104 - Jurisdiction.
- § 36-7-105 - Notification of pending deployment -- Proposed plan for custodial responsibility during deployment.
- § 36-7-106 - Duty to notify of change of address.
- § 36-7-107 - Effect of past or future deployment on best interest considerations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.