2015 Tennessee Code
Title 36 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 6 - Child Custody and Visitation
Part 6 - Uniform Child Abduction Prevention Act
- § 36-6-601 - Short title.
- § 36-6-602 - Part definitions.
- § 36-6-603 - Cooperation and communication among courts.
- § 36-6-604 - Actions for abduction prevention measures.
- § 36-6-605 - Jurisdiction.
- § 36-6-606 - Contents of petition.
- § 36-6-607 - Factors to determine risk of abduction.
- § 36-6-608 - Provisions and measures to prevent abduction.
- § 36-6-609 - Warrant to take physical custody of child.
- § 36-6-610 - Duration of abduction prevention order.
- § 36-6-611 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- § 36-6-612 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.