2015 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 6 - Power of Attorney
Part 4 - Health Care Decisions for Unemancipated Minor Children
- § 34-6-401 - Part definitions.
- § 34-6-402 - Health care decisions for unemancipated minors -- From whom obtained -- Persons standing in loco parentis -- Affidavit.
- § 34-6-403 - Scope of power of person standing in loco parentis to make health care decisions -- Limitations.
- § 34-6-404 - Effect of in loco parentis standing.
- § 34-6-405 - Immunity from liability for person standing in loco parentis.
- § 34-6-406 - Immunity from liability for health care providers relying on authorization affidavit -- Authorization affidavit does not confer dependency.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.