2015 Tennessee Code
Title 31 - Descent And Distribution
Chapter 3 - Uniform Simultaneous Death Act
- § 31-3-101 - Short title.
- § 31-3-102 - Disposition of property where there is no sufficient evidence of survivorship.
- § 31-3-103 - Beneficiaries of another person's disposition of property.
- § 31-3-104 - Joint tenants or tenants by the entirety.
- § 31-3-105 - Disposition of insurance proceeds.
- § 31-3-106 - Application of chapter.
- § 31-3-107 - Construction of chapter.
- §§ 31-3-108 -- 31-3-119 - [Reserved.]
- § 31-3-120 - Individual failing to survive decedent by one hundred twenty (120) hours.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.