2015 Tennessee Code
Title 2 - Elections
Chapter 3 - Place and Time of Elections
Part 2 - Times of Elections
- § 2-3-201 - Hours of election.
- § 2-3-202 - Judicial and county officers -- Time for election.
- § 2-3-203 - General assembly members, congressional representatives, presidential electors, and governor -- Time for election.
- § 2-3-204 - Elections on questions.
- § 2-3-205 - All elections on same day to be held at same time and place.
- § 2-3-206 - Runoff following primary election for municipal office -- Procedure for absentee voting required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.