2015 Tennessee Code
Title 10 - Public Libraries, Archives And Records
Chapter 3 - Libraries in Counties, Cities and Towns
- § 10-3-101 - Establishment, maintenance and joint operation.
- § 10-3-102 - Taxes -- Levy.
- § 10-3-103 - Library board -- Appointment -- Terms.
- § 10-3-104 - Powers and duties of library board.
- § 10-3-105 - Borrowing money to acquire library buildings and equipment.
- § 10-3-106 - Tax funds held by county or city treasurer -- Disbursement -- Audit of accounts.
- § 10-3-107 - Libraries free to inhabitants -- Extension of privileges to nonresidents.
- § 10-3-108 - Penalties for loss of or injury to library property.
- § 10-3-109 - Recreational facilities -- County library board in counties of less than 3,500 population.
- § 10-3-110 - Title to property acquired -- Use of proceeds from activities.
- § 10-3-111 - Financial report of operations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.