2014 Tennessee Code
Title 8 - Public Officers And Employees
Chapter 36 - Retirement Benefits
Part 7 - Increased or Decreased Allowances
- § 8-36-701 - Increase or decrease in allowance after retirement based on consumer price index -- Cost-of-living adjustments.
- § 8-36-702 - Recomputation of benefits under certain superseded systems when consolidated system formula changes.
- § 8-36-703 - Recomputation of benefits of beneficiaries of state and teachers' superseded systems who were retired under ten-year arithmetic average.
- § 8-36-704 - Recomputation of benefits of beneficiaries under existing provisions.
- § 8-36-705 - Recomputation of benefits of certain beneficiaries who have elected an optional form of benefit.
- § 8-36-706 - [Obsolete.]
- § 8-36-707 - Additional allowances for teachers and general employees retired prior to July 1, 1976.
- § 8-36-708 - Increase in allowance to beneficiaries retired under superseded state or teachers' systems -- Exceptions.
- § 8-36-709 - Increase in retirement allowances to other beneficiaries of superseded systems.
- § 8-36-710 - Increase in retirement allowances to beneficiaries of superseded system who elected an optional benefit.
- § 8-36-711 - Effect of other provisions for increase of allowances for beneficiaries of superseded systems.
- § 8-36-712 - Source of payment of increases to teachers retired from a local retirement system.
- § 8-36-713 - Additional benefit increase.
- § 8-36-714 - Requirements to be compensated as president emeritus -- Continued eligibility requirements -- Filing of agreement.
- § 8-36-715 - Increase in retirement allowance for retired teachers, wildlife officers, state police officers, firefighters, police officers and general employees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.