2014 Tennessee Code
Title 8 - Public Officers And Employees
Chapter 36 - Retirement Benefits
Part 6 - Optional Retirement Allowances
- § 8-36-601 - Election of options for designation of contingent beneficiaries authorized -- Options enumerated -- Retirement allowance for social security benefits.
- § 8-36-602 - Effective date of election.
- § 8-36-603 - Election of option by retired member not formerly electing.
- § 8-36-604 - [Repealed.]
- § 8-36-605 - When election of option may be changed or revoked.
- § 8-36-606 - Cancellation of election after divorce from designated beneficiary spouse.
- § 8-36-607 - Death prior to retirement.
- § 8-36-608 - Effect of prior election of option under superseded system.
- § 8-36-609 - [Repealed.]
- § 8-36-610 - Surviving minor children as contingent beneficiaries.
- § 8-36-611 - [Repealed.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.