2014 Tennessee Code
Title 8 - Public Officers And Employees
Chapter 36 - Retirement Benefits
Part 5 - Disability Retirement
- § 8-36-501 - Ordinary disability retirement allowances.
- § 8-36-502 - Accidental disability retirement allowances.
- § 8-36-503 - Effect of division of claims administration or workers' compensation payments on allowance payments.
- § 8-36-504 - Determination of disability.
- § 8-36-505 - Date of disability retirement.
- § 8-36-506 - Medical examinations after disability retirement.
- § 8-36-507 - Effect of engaging in or the ability to engage in gainful activity.
- § 8-36-508 - Vocational rehabilitation.
- § 8-36-509 - Recomputation of allowances for disabled teachers retired prior to July 1, 1972.
- § 8-36-510 - Confidentiality of records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.