2014 Tennessee Code
Title 7 - Consolidated Governments and Local Governmental Functions and Entities
Chapter 40 - Border Region Retail Tourism Development District Act
- § 7-40-101 - Short title.
- § 7-40-102 - Purpose.
- § 7-40-103 - Chapter definitions.
- § 7-40-104 - Requirements for apportionment of state sales and use taxes.
- § 7-40-105 - Annual adjustments.
- § 7-40-106 - Conditions for and duration of apportionment and distribution of state sales and use taxes.
- § 7-40-107 - Delegation to industrial development corporation.
- § 7-40-108 - Indebtedness.
- § 7-40-109 - Issuance of bonds.
- § 7-40-110 - Incentives and financial support.
- § 7-40-111 - Exercise all powers and rights.
- § 7-40-112 - Application of chapter to certain border region retail tourism development districts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.