2014 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 14 - Hotels, Food Service Establishments and Swimming Pools
Part 8 - Katie Beth's Law [Pool Alarms]
- § 68-14-801 - Short title.
- § 68-14-802 - Part definitions.
- § 68-14-803 - Prominent sign by sellers of pools regarding alarm requirement.
- § 68-14-804 - Alarm requirement in pools.
- § 68-14-805 - Alarm installation required for final approval of electrical wiring and for building permit -- Offense.
- § 68-14-806 - Violations -- Punishment.
- § 68-14-807 - Exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.