2014 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer And Employee
Chapter 2 - Wage Regulations
Part 1 - General Provisions
- § 50-2-101 - Prospective employee to be informed as to wages -- Exceptions -- Enforcement.
- § 50-2-102 - Redemption of coupons or scrip.
- § 50-2-103 - Payment of employees in private employments.
- § 50-2-104 - Misrepresenting wages in new employment.
- § 50-2-105 - Restrictions on assignment of income -- Court orders.
- § 50-2-106 - Company stores.
- § 50-2-107 - Distribution of service charges or gratuities.
- § 50-2-108 - Collection of claims and judgments for wages.
- § 50-2-109 - Assessment of penalties.
- § 50-2-110 - Offset of moneys owed by employee to employer.
- § 50-2-111 - Application of chapter.
- § 50-2-112 - Restrictions on local government authority regarding requiring private employers to pay wages in excess of federal and state minimum hourly wage laws.
- § 50-2-113 - State preemption of wage theft laws, ordinances or rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.