2014 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 1 - State Administration
Part 7 - Data Accessibility, Transparency and Accountability Act
- § 49-1-701 - Short title.
- § 49-1-702 - Part definitions.
- § 49-1-703 - Duties of board.
- § 49-1-704 - Right of parents and guardians to inspect their children's educational records -- Model student records policy for LEAs.
- § 49-1-705 - LEAS and schools not to collect certain individual student data.
- § 49-1-706 - Written consent required prior to collection of certain individual student biometric data.
- § 49-1-707 - Status of collection of student data existing on July 1, 2014.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.