2014 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 1 - State Administration
Part 11 - Child Care Programs
- § 49-1-1101 - Approval of certain child care programs by commissioner.
- § 49-1-1102 - Part definitions.
- § 49-1-1103 - Basis for approval -- Regulations -- Certificate application -- Temporary certificate -- Non-transferability of certificate -- Transfer of operation to circumvent approval laws or regulations -- Issuance of extended certificate.
- § 49-1-1104 - Injunctions against unapproved operations.
- § 49-1-1105 - Criminal violations.
- § 49-1-1106 - Inspection of persons or entities providing child care.
- § 49-1-1107 - Investigation of complaints regarding violations -- Probation -- Appeal procedures -- Orders of assessment -- Civil penalties, suspension, denial, and revocation of certificates.
- § 49-1-1108 - Annual report.
- § 49-1-1109 - Collaboration with department of human services for training -- Funding and technical assistance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.