2014 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 1 - State Administration
Part 1 - General Provisions
- § 49-1-101 - System established.
- § 49-1-102 - Administration generally.
- § 49-1-103 - Title definitions.
- § 49-1-104 - Maximum class size -- Waiver -- Split-grade classes.
- § 49-1-105 - Completion of school year when parent relocated.
- § 49-1-106 - Requirement that the office of research and education accountability compile activities and recommendations of statewide education reform initiatives -- Reporting.
- § 49-1-107 - Best practices clearinghouse.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.