2014 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 9 - Secured Transactions
Part 7 - Transition
- § 47-9-701 - Effective date.
- § 47-9-702 - Savings clause.
- § 47-9-703 - Security interest perfected before effective date.
- § 47-9-704 - Security interest unperfected before effective date.
- § 47-9-705 - Effectiveness of action taken before effective date.
- § 47-9-706 - When initial financing statement suffices to continue effectiveness of financing statement.
- § 47-9-707 - Amendment of pre-effective-date financing statement.
- § 47-9-708 - Persons entitled to file initial financing statement or continuation statement.
- § 47-9-709 - Priority.
- § 47-9-710 - Applicability of § 47-9-503 requirements for name of an individual as debtor on financing statement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.