2014 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 9 - Secured Transactions
Part 5 - Filing
1. Filing Office; Contents and Effectiveness of Financing Statement
- § 47-9-501 - Filing office.
- § 47-9-502 - Contents of financing statement -- Record of mortgage as financing statement -- Time of filing financing statement.
- § 47-9-503 - Name of debtor and secured party
- § 47-9-504 - Indication of collateral.
- § 47-9-505 - Filing and compliance with other statutes and treaties for consignments, leases, other bailments, and other transactions.
- § 47-9-506 - Effect of errors or omissions.
- § 47-9-507 - Effect of certain events of effectiveness of financing statement.
- § 47-9-508 - Effectiveness of financing statement if new debtor becomes bound by security agreement.
- § 47-9-509 - Persons entitled to file a record.
- § 47-9-510 - Effectiveness of filed record.
- § 47-9-511 - Secured party of record.
- § 47-9-512 - Amendment of financing statement.
- § 47-9-513 - Termination statement.
- § 47-9-514 - Assignment of powers of secured party of record.
- § 47-9-515 - Duration and effectiveness of financing statement; effect of lapsed financing statement.
- § 47-9-516 - What constitutes filing -- Effectiveness of filing.
- § 47-9-517 - Effect of indexing errors.
- § 47-9-518 - Claim concerning inaccurate or wrongfully filed record.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.