2014 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 2A - Leases
Part 4 - Performance of Lease Contract: Repudiated, Substituted and Excused
- § 47-2A-401 - Insecurity -- Adequate assurance of performance.
- § 47-2A-402 - Anticipatory repudiation.
- § 47-2A-403 - Retraction of anticipatory repudiation.
- § 47-2A-404 - Substituted performance.
- § 47-2A-405 - Excused performance.
- § 47-2A-406 - Procedure on excused performance.
- § 47-2A-407 - Irrevocable promises -- Finance leases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.