2014 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 2A - Leases
Part 2 - Formation and Construction of Lease Contract
- § 47-2A-201 - Statute of frauds.
- § 47-2A-202 - Final written expression: parol or extrinsic evidence.
- § 47-2A-203 - Seals inoperative.
- § 47-2A-204 - Formation in general.
- § 47-2A-205 - Firm offers.
- § 47-2A-206 - Offer and acceptance in formation of lease contract.
- § 47-2A-207 - [Repealed.]
- § 47-2A-208 - Modification, rescission and waiver.
- § 47-2A-209 - Lessee under finance lease as beneficiary of supply contract.
- § 47-2A-210 - Express warranties.
- § 47-2A-211 - Warranties against interference and against infringement -- Lessee's obligation against infringement.
- § 47-2A-212 - Implied warranty of merchantability.
- § 47-2A-213 - Implied warranty of fitness for particular purpose.
- § 47-2A-214 - Exclusion or modification of warranties.
- § 47-2A-215 - Cumulation and conflict of warranties express or implied.
- § 47-2A-216 - Third-party beneficiaries of express and implied warranties.
- § 47-2A-217 - Identification.
- § 47-2A-218 - Insurance and proceeds.
- § 47-2A-219 - Risk of loss.
- § 47-2A-220 - Effect of default on risk of loss.
- § 47-2A-221 - Casualty to identified goods.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.