2014 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 2A - Leases
Part 1 - General Provisions
- § 47-2A-101 - Short title.
- § 47-2A-102 - Scope.
- § 47-2A-103 - Definitions and index of definitions.
- § 47-2A-104 - Leases subject to other law.
- § 47-2A-105 - Territorial application of chapter to goods covered by certificate of title.
- § 47-2A-106 - Limitation on power of parties to consumer lease to choose applicable law and judicial forum.
- § 47-2A-107 - Waiver or renunciation of claim or right after default.
- § 47-2A-108 - Unconscionability.
- § 47-2A-109 - Option to accelerate at will.
- § 47-2A-110 - Transactions allowing adjustment of rental price upon sale or disposition.
- § 47-2A-111 - Applicability of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.