2014 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 25 - Trade Practices
Part 8 - Coupon Sales Promotions
- § 47-25-801 - Short title.
- § 47-25-802 - Part definitions.
- § 47-25-803 - Agreement between promoter and sponsor -- Terms and conditions.
- § 47-25-804 - Information required on coupon.
- § 47-25-805 - Coupons -- Restrictions on number, distribution, and terms.
- § 47-25-806 - Promoter to provide sponsor with distribution information and proceeds.
- § 47-25-807 - Agreements authorizing promotional use of name or mark -- Liability of persons authorizing use.
- § 47-25-808 - Promoters -- Prohibited acts.
- § 47-25-809 - Violations -- Misdemeanors.
- § 47-25-810 - Civil remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.