2014 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 25 - Trade Practices
Part 20 - Tennessee Renewable Fuels Blending Act of 2009
- § 47-25-2001 - Short title.
- § 47-25-2002 - Part definitions.
- § 47-25-2003 - Availability to wholesalers of gasoline, gasoline blending stock or diesel that has not been blended, but is suitable for blending.
- § 47-25-2004 - Contract provisions forbidding, limiting or restricting blending void.
- § 47-25-2005 - Complaints -- Fines for noncompliance -- Enforcement.
- § 47-25-2006 - Standards -- Liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.