2014 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 16 - Tennessee Litigation Financing Consumer Protection Act
- § 47-16-101 - Short title.
- § 47-16-102 - Chapter definitions.
- § 47-16-103 - Registration as litigation financier.
- § 47-16-104 - Requirements for litigation financing transactions.
- § 47-16-105 - Prohibited activities.
- § 47-16-106 - Required disclosures in litigation financing contract.
- § 47-16-107 - Violation of chapter renders contract uneforceable.
- § 47-16-108 - Violation of part constitutes unfair or deceptive practice for purposes of Consumer Protection Act -- Enforcement by attorney general and reporter.
- § 47-16-109 - Contingent right to proceeds from legal claim assignable -- Priority of liens or rights in proceeds.
- § 47-16-110 - Annual fee -- Limitation on term of transaction -- Obligations from one transaction not to be included in subsequent transaction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.