2014 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 12 - Discharge of Sureties
- § 47-12-101 - Notice requiring creditor to sue -- Creditor's inaction.
- § 47-12-102 - Proof of notice.
- § 47-12-103 - Death of parties.
- § 47-12-104 - Assignor or endorser.
- § 47-12-105 - Creditor's rights against debtor preserved.
- § 47-12-106 - Stay of execution.
- § 47-12-107 - Continuing guaranty or suretyship agreements -- Future obligations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.