2014 Tennessee Code
Title 45 - Banks And Financial Institutions
Chapter 12 - Flexible Credit Act [Effective on January 1, 2015]
§ 45-12-122 - Annual report by licensee -- Confidentiality of information. [Effective on January 1, 2015.]
(a) Each licensee shall file an annual report with the commissioner on the date of the renewal application required in § 45-12-109 containing the following information:
(1) The names and addresses of persons owning a controlling interest in each licensee;
(2) The location of all places of business operated by the licensee and the nature of the business conducted at each location;
(3) The names and addresses of all affiliated entities regulated under this title doing business in this state;
(4) An audited financial statement, including, but not limited to, a balance sheet, statement of income or loss, and statement of changes in financial position, for the immediately preceding fiscal year end, prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles by a certified public accountant or public accounting firm, neither of which is affiliated with the licensee; and
(5) If the licensee is a corporation, the names and addresses of its officers and directors; if the licensee is a partnership, the names and addresses of the partners; or if the licensee is a limited liability company, the names and addresses of the board of governors or managers of the limited liability company.
(b) If the licensee holds two (2) or more licenses or is affiliated with other licensees, a composite report may be filed, but may not be required.
(c) The reports shall be filed in a form that may reasonably be required by the commissioner and shall be sworn to by a responsible officer of the licensee.
(d) The information submitted by licensees pursuant to this section shall be afforded the same degree of confidentiality by the department and the commissioner as is applicable to reports filed by industrial loan and thrift companies pursuant to § 45-5-503.
(e) The commissioner shall prepare and submit to the governor and general assembly, annually, an analysis and recapitulation of the reports for the preceding calendar year for the purpose of reflecting the general results of operations under this chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.