There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2014 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 15 - Offenses Against the Family
Part 4 - Children
- § 39-15-401 - Child abuse and child neglect or endangerment.
- § 39-15-402 - Haley's Law -- Aggravated child abuse and aggravated child neglect or endangerment -- Definitions.
- § 39-15-403 - Tattooing of minors.
- § 39-15-404 - Enticing a child to purchase alcoholic beverages -- Purchasing of alcoholic beverages for child.
- §§ 39-15-405, 39-15-406 - [Reserved.]
- § 39-15-407 - Definitions for §§ 39-15-407 -- 39-15-413.
- § 39-15-408 - Dissemination of smoking paraphernalia to minors.
- § 39-15-409 - Acquisition of smoking paraphernalia by minor prohibited.
- § 39-15-410 - Identification containing proof of age.
- § 39-15-411 - Warning sign or decal.
- § 39-15-412 - Multiple violations.
- § 39-15-413 - Law enforcement efforts.
- § 39-15-414 - Offense of harboring or hiding a runaway child.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.