There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2014 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies and Special Proceedings
Chapter 30 - Recovery of Personal Property
Part 1 - Action to Recover Personal Property
- § 29-30-101 - Action to recover personal property.
- § 29-30-102 - Jurisdiction and venue.
- § 29-30-103 - Complaint or warrant -- Affidavit -- Exhibit.
- § 29-30-104 - Filing of action -- Process -- Possessory hearing -- Procedure -- Forms.
- § 29-30-105 - Restraining order against defendant -- Penalty for violation -- Form of order.
- § 29-30-106 - Procedure to expedite action for writ of possession.
- § 29-30-107 - Writ of possession -- Execution -- Preservation of property -- Answer.
- § 29-30-108 - Additional relief -- Prerequisites to deficiency judgment.
- § 29-30-109 - Execution of appeal bond.
- § 29-30-110 - Exemplary damages -- Attorneys fees.
- § 29-30-111 - Issue of counterparts of writs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.