There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2014 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies and Special Proceedings
Chapter 3 - Abatement of Nuisances
- § 29-3-101 - Definitions -- Maintenance and abatement of nuisance -- Forfeiture of property -- Payment of moneys from forfeiture into general funds.
- § 29-3-102 - Jurisdiction to abate.
- § 29-3-103 - Filing of bill -- Parties.
- § 29-3-104 - Bond of relators.
- § 29-3-105 - Temporary injunction.
- § 29-3-106 - Notice of hearing -- Effect of injunction -- Ex parte writ.
- § 29-3-107 - Voluntary dismissal -- Substitution of relators.
- § 29-3-108 - Time of trial.
- § 29-3-109 - Discovery.
- § 29-3-110 - Order of abatement.
- § 29-3-111 - Penalty for violation.
- § 29-3-112 - Unlawfully engaging in business or profession.
- § 29-3-113 - Relators in abatement of business or occupation.
- § 29-3-114 - Abatement incident to action for damages.
- § 29-3-115 - Proof in action for damages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.