There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2014 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies and Special Proceedings
Chapter 25 - Mandamus
- § 29-25-101 - Power to issue writ.
- § 29-25-102 - Alternative and peremptory writs.
- § 29-25-103 - Court to which writ returnable.
- § 29-25-104 - Notice to and intervention by third person.
- § 29-25-105 - Failure of third person to appear.
- § 29-25-106 - Filing of answer.
- § 29-25-107 - Issues of fact.
- § 29-25-108 - Judgment.
- § 29-25-109 - Costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.