There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2014 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies and Special Proceedings
Chapter 12 - Creditors' Bills
- § 29-12-101 - Fraudulent conveyances and other devices.
- § 29-12-102 - Attachment and injunction.
- § 29-12-103 - Intervention by other creditors.
- § 29-12-104 - Powers of court.
- § 29-12-105 - Judgment without fraud.
- § 29-12-106 - Limitation of actions.
- § 29-12-107 - Corporate property.
- § 29-12-108 - Receiver for corporate property.
- § 29-12-109 - Bill where legal remedies insufficient.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.