2014 Tennessee Code
Title 12 - Public Property, Printing And Contracts
Chapter 4 - Public Contracts
Part 9 - Freedom in Contracting Act
- § 12-4-901 - Short title.
- § 12-4-902 - Purpose.
- § 12-4-903 - Prohibited provisions in bid specifications, project agreements and other documents.
- § 12-4-904 - Prohibition against issuing grants or agreements conditioned on prohibited provisions.
- § 12-4-905 - Standing to challenge bid specifications, project agreements or other agreements.
- § 12-4-906 - Employer to pay employees a wage necessary to meet the federal requirements to obtain federal funds.
- § 12-4-907 - Meaning of the Tennessee occupational wages report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.