2012 Tennessee Code
Title 5 - Counties
Chapter 23 - Written Personnel Policies
- § 5-23-101 - Legislative intent.
- § 5-23-102 - Chapter definitions.
- § 5-23-103 - Adoption of base personnel policies.
- § 5-23-104 - Required provisions.
- § 5-23-105 - Retainer of attorney.
- § 5-23-106 - Modification of policy.
- § 5-23-107 - Duties of county officials and department heads.
- § 5-23-108 - Existing authority to be retained by officials.
- § 5-23-109 - Actions by counties against official or employee in derogation of chapter.
- § 5-23-110 - Mandamus to compel compliance.
- § 5-23-111 - Compliance with Title VI.
- § 5-23-112 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.