2012 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries And Trust Estates
Chapter 9 - Administration of Private Foundations, Charitable Trusts or Split-Interest Trusts
- § 35-9-101 - Prohibited acts.
- § 35-9-102 - Distribution of amounts to avoid tax liability.
- § 35-9-103 - Applicability of §§ 35-9-101 and 35-9-102.
- § 35-9-104 - Powers of courts and attorney general unimpaired.
- § 35-9-105 - References to Internal Revenue Code.
- § 35-9-106 - Authority to amend trust for tax benefits.
- § 35-9-107 - Reformation of trusts to comply with tax regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.