2012 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries And Trust Estates
Chapter 5 - Judicial or Trust Sales
- § 35-5-101 - Twenty days' notice by publication.
- § 35-5-102 - Notice in newspaper not required.
- § 35-5-103 - Posting written notices.
- § 35-5-104 - Contents of advertisement or notice -- Contents of deed memorializing sale.
- § 35-5-105 - Notice in writing if printer refuses.
- § 35-5-106 - Sale without advertisement is not void.
- § 35-5-107 - Effect of noncompliance with chapter.
- § 35-5-108 - Plan of division of land -- Sale of portion of land.
- § 35-5-109 - Time of sale.
- § 35-5-110 - Bidding on land sales may be reopened by clerks -- Chancellor's power not abridged.
- § 35-5-111 - State may bid at execution or judicial sales.
- § 35-5-112 - Auctioneer services and fee.
- § 35-5-113 - Auction sales in divorce proceedings.
- § 35-5-114 - Trustee's attendance at foreclosure -- Successor trustee.
- § 35-5-115 - Discovery proceedings for non-residents.
- § 35-5-116 - Trustee as necessary party.
- § 35-5-117 - Legal notices of foreclosure. [Effective until January 1, 2013. See the Compiler's Notes.]
- § 35-5-118 - Deficiency judgment sufficient to fully satisfy indebtedness on real property after trustee's or foreclosure sale.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.