2012 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries And Trust Estates
Chapter 2 - Uniform Fiduciaries Act
- § 35-2-101 - Short title.
- § 35-2-102 - Chapter definitions.
- § 35-2-103 - Application of payments made to fiduciaries -- Validity of right or title acquired.
- § 35-2-104 - Transfer of negotiable instrument by fiduciary.
- § 35-2-105 - Check drawn by fiduciary payable to third person.
- § 35-2-106 - Check drawn by and payable to fiduciary -- Uniform Veterans' Guardianship Act unaffected.
- § 35-2-107 - Deposit in name of fiduciary as such -- Drawing check.
- § 35-2-108 - Deposit in name of principal -- Drawing checks.
- § 35-2-109 - Deposit in fiduciary's personal account -- Drawing checks.
- § 35-2-110 - Deposit in names of two or more trustees -- Drawing checks.
- § 35-2-111 - Applicability of chapter -- Cases not provided for.
- § 35-2-112 - Uniformity of interpretation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.