2012 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries And Trust Estates
Chapter 17 - Tennessee Community Property Trust Act of 2010
- § 35-17-101 - Short title.
- § 35-17-102 - Chapter definitions.
- § 35-17-103 - Requirements for community property trust.
- § 35-17-104 - Agreement establishing community property trust -- Amendments and revocation.
- § 35-17-105 - Classification of property as community property -- Enforcement -- Duration -- Management and control -- Effect of distributions.
- § 35-17-106 - Satisfaction of obligations.
- § 35-17-107 - Death of a spouse.
- § 35-17-108 - Dissolution of marriage.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.