2012 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries And Trust Estates
Chapter 15 - Tennessee Uniform Trust Code
Part 5 - Creditor's Claims -- Spendthrift and Discretionary Trusts
- § 35-15-501 - Rights of beneficiary's creditor or assignee.
- § 35-15-502 - Spendthrift provision.
- § 35-15-503 - Exceptions to spendthift provision.
- § 35-15-504 - Discretionary trusts -- Effect of standard.
- § 35-15-505 - Creditor's claims against settlor.
- § 35-15-506 - Overdue distribution.
- § 35-15-507 - Personal obligations of trustee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.