2012 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries And Trust Estates
Chapter 15 - Tennessee Uniform Trust Code
Part 10 - Liability of Trustees and Rights of Persons Dealing with Trustee
- § 35-15-1001 - Remedies for breach of trust.
- § 35-15-1002 - Damages for breach of trust.
- § 35-15-1003 - Damages in absence of breach.
- § 35-15-1004 - Attorney's fees and costs.
- § 35-15-1005 - Limitation of action against trustee.
- § 35-15-1006 - Reliance on trust instrustment.
- § 35-15-1007 - Event affecting administration or distribution.
- § 35-15-1008 - Exculpation of trustee.
- § 35-15-1009 - Beneficiary's consent, release, or ratification.
- § 35-15-1010 - Limitation on personal liability of trustee.
- § 35-15-1011 - Interest as general partner.
- § 35-15-1012 - Protection of person dealing with trustee.
- § 35-15-1013 - Certification of trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.