2010 Tennessee Code
Title 9 - Public Finances
Chapter 4 - State Funds, State Budget and Appropriations
Part 6 - Disbursement and Investment of State Funds
- 9-4-601 - Disbursements, investments and transfers of funds, generally.
- 9-4-602 - Investment of state funds.
- 9-4-603 - Pooled investment fund.
- 9-4-604 - Payments to debtor of state.
- 9-4-605 - Issuance of duplicate warrants.
- 9-4-606 - Appropriation release requirements.
- 9-4-607 - Refunds of erroneously paid amounts.
- 9-4-608 - Intermediate-term investment fund.
- 9-4-609 - Restriction on expending public funds for advertising or public relations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.