2010 Tennessee Code
Title 70 - Wildlife Resources
Chapter 9 - Tennessee Off-Highway Vehicle Act
70-9-103 - Chapter definitions.
70-9-103. Chapter definitions.
For the purpose of this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Agency means the Tennessee wildlife resources agency;
(2) Commission means the Tennessee wildlife resources commission;
(3) Director means the executive director of the Tennessee wildlife resources agency, the director's duly authorized representative, and, in the event of the director's absence or a vacancy in the office of director, the assistant director of the Tennessee wildlife resources agency;
(4) Off-highway vehicle or OHV means any off-road motorcycles, three or four-wheel all-terrain vehicles or dune buggies; and
(5) Owner means the person in whose name the OHV is owned.
(6) Seller means a person permitted to engage in the business of selling, offering to sell, soliciting or advertising the sale of either off-road motorcycles, three or four-wheel all-terrain vehicles or dune buggies, or any of these vehicles;
[Acts 2004, ch. 622, § 4.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.