2010 Tennessee Code
Title 70 - Wildlife Resources
Chapter 5 - Wildlife Preserves and Restoration Projects
- 70-5-101 - Establishment of hunting areas, refuges, and wildlife management areas Prohibited acts.
- 70-5-102 - Acquisition of property Authority of agency.
- 70-5-103 - Acquisition of delinquent tax lands.
- 70-5-104 - Payment for lands and waters Procedure upon default.
- 70-5-105 - Dedication of property for preserves by governor.
- 70-5-106 - Establishment of fish preserves Powers of commission Penalty for violations.
- 70-5-107 - Construction and maintenance of state parks Reelfoot Lake facilities Wildlife management areas designated Penalty for violations.
- 70-5-108 - Acquisition of game and fish rights on private property Nature of rights acquired Penalty for violations.
- 70-5-109 - Posting notices of rules and regulations.
- 70-5-110 - Release or sublet of rights secured.
- 70-5-111 - Federal wildlife refuges within state Federal aid for wildlife and fish restoration and management projects.
- 70-5-112 - Definitions Reelfoot Lake Diversion of water.
- 70-5-113 - Reelfoot Lake Water levels Water level management plan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.